Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween!

So.... I was planning on posting Halloween Wkend Pt. 2 next but since so many of the pictures are in my camera; I decided to post Halloween first since I do have those pictures on my phone. :)

The night before Halloween we finally got around to carving our pumpkin. It's been a few years since we've carved one so I was excited. When I got back from work, I dressed for the occasion since that's what I do to get me more into the mood, plus I had this outfit picked out ahead of time ;P

Shirt / Hat / Bracelet (DIY) Skirt (Exotic Caberet) Stockings (Sock Dreams) Boots (Sheik)

OMG! I forgot how much time and energy goes into carving one of these bad boys. Probably didn't help that the tools that came with our kit kept bending and we didn't shave down the inside of the pumpkin enough. lol. It was still fun but next year we're using better utensils and designing our own picture. This one said it was 2 out of I think 4 or 5 pumpkins on difficulty but it was HARD. I kept cutting the tip of my ring finger. It didn't come out perfect and one of his fingers was cut off but still pretty good :)

Here it is lit up :)
I ended up really liking the way my outfit came out so I decided that I would wear it to work the next day (Halloween).
Here's a picture with my Beautiful Co-worker Kari :) She's AWESOME!
We didn't do anything special this day and only got 2 trick-o-treaters (who were a friend's kids) LOL! But it was still a good day and I actually got to bed early :) Looking forward to the weekend again. Gotta love them ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment