Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Black & White

Just a quick outfit post. Nothing special but I really have a thing for black & white :)
 
Wore this to run some quick errands on Saturday

Dress (Plato's Closet - Xhilaration) OTKs (Sock Dreams) Jacket (PacSun) Boots (Shiek)
Panda Earrings (AsianICandy) Hair Bow (HEB) Purse (? - But you can find it on Ebay)
And on Monday I actually dressed in something other than pants for work so I could be productive
(Ahhh! I'm Headless! lol)

Top / Skirt / Necklace (F21) Boyfriend Cardigan (Target) Stockings (Sock Dreams)
Rest is same as above
I love colors, don't get me wrong. But there's just something so awesome about black and white together. Maybe because they're so opposite, or because they go with anything or it's probably just because it reminds me of pandas :) Not really sure but I just can't get enough. This will not be the last post you see with those colors. ;P LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment