Tuesday, November 27, 2012

2nd Thanksgiving

This year my family got together Friday for Thanksgiving. I'm really glad because it gave us the whole day to hang out. Family time is really one of my most cherished times and almost all of my siblings made it out :)
My Little Brother's Bday was on Wednesday and my Step-Mom's was Thursday (Thanksgiving Day)so I surprised them with a cake and of course we sang Happy Birthday :)
More Thanksgiving food... Oh yeah! Kinda want more now
 
To get everyone in a more thankful mood we cut out some paper and everyone wrote down what they were thankful for. I then strung them up with some ribbon for display
Close up of some of them. That ribbon came handy. I bought it for a dollar at Michael's a while back and matched really well :) Ended up a great back drop for pictures, which I made everyone take ;)
And my outfit shot. These are cell phone pictures so they didn't come out that great -_-
 I wanted to dress festive so I busted out my fall colors. Of course my family was like why are you a pumpkin when it's Thanksgiving. I told them that pumpkins are fall not just Halloween and Thanksgiving is Fall ;P
Dress (Hautelook - Jack, BB Dakota) Undershirt (Marshall's) OTKs (F21) Cardigan (Old Navy) Shoes (Shoe Dazzle)
Bonus: I usually don't put my family's pictures here but my Nephew is too cute and getting so BIG :)
I can't believe we are in the last week of November and I know it's going to fly by and we'll be in the New Year (o_o) Have to try to make the most out of every day then ;) How did everyone else spend Thanksgiving? Did anyone else had a double Thanksgiving? Love to hear about it...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment