Monday, November 19, 2012

Outfit Post #12

This past weekend was one of those ones that go by quickly. You don't really do much but yet somehow it's still productive. lol

Friday we stayed in and watched 2 paranormal activity movies back to back. We still have the 3rd one to watch before we go see #4 in the movie theater. I am really not one for scary movies. I'm already very easily startled so after watching a scary movie my awareness levels go up by 100% and and my paranoia doubles. Paranormal activity isn't a very scary movie but I won't lie that after watching them I still found myself looking around because I saw something out of the corner of my eye. And taking a shower later was hard. I feel my most venerable in the shower. There you are naked and cornered with no where to run while you close your eyes for long periods of time. I had to repeat to myself several times that it was just a movie o_o (yeah, I know I'm a scaredy cat)

Saturday we slept in late as usual :) This is what I ended up wearing that day

Shirt (Gift) Skirts (F21 & Wet Seal) Stockings (EBay) OTKs (SockDreams) Jacket (American Eagle) Hair Clips (F21) Haven't worn this shirt for a very long time. My brother had it custom made for me and gave it to me for my birthday. (It says "whomp whomp muthafucka" lol) This was when I was still in high school. I thought I'd throw it on and put together a casual co-rd. I also had a big pink hair bow that I had made but I took this picture around 2am after we got back from Adrian's friends house. Unfortunately the hot glue I used to attach the hair clip fell off later that night :( Guess I need some better adhesive. It was a good day and we also took our dogs to the park to play in the afternoon but they were disappointed that they didn't get to swim (it was a little too cold).
 
Sunday was a kinda lazy day. I didn't get up till around 3pm. We did our shopping for the week and I even got a little bit of cleaning done. I didn't get a picture of my outfit but I was proud of the fact that I dressed for me again. I just need to get better at taking pictures (and remember to clean the mirror before I take them) lol
 
Thanksgiving is already coming this week, and I can't wait. I love all of the food and family, and it's a double plus that we get a 4 DAY WEEKEND! Going to be awesome. Hopefully I'll have lots to show :) Hope everyone has a great Turkey Day!!! Gobble, Gobble ;-P


No comments:

Post a Comment