Saturday, December 29, 2012

Outfit Post #22 & #23

Going to make this a short post with- a couple of outfits I wore before Christmas Eve. On Friday the 21st I used my last vacation day of the year; and Me, my Mommy, Big Sister and Little Sister all got the day off so we could spend it together. We've never done anything like this but boy was it alot of fun. We went to my Brothers first to spend some time with him and my nephew, then I introduced them to Plato's Closet (They had never been and really liked it. I also bought a dress, very New Girl style) and afterwards we went to Toys R Us and Academy to help my mom finish her Secret Santa shopping. I think were going to try to do something like this again. It was like we were kids again <3 This is what a wore.

Accessories: Scarf (DSW) "Mittens" & Spiked Bracelet (Hot Topic) Purse (Ebay) Red Bracelet (Shasa) Black/White tights & Navy Socks (Sock Dreams) Red/White OTKs (Spencers) 
Earrings (Asian I Candy) Boots (Sheik)

Love my Pandas, and these are cool. One side has an angry panda (see top picture) and the other side regular <3
And without all my winter gear. lol. Dress (Plato' s Closet - Hollister) Under Dress (F21) Jackets (Sears & F21)

And here's the outfit I wore the next, next day. It wasn't as cold so I skipped all the layers and wanted to feel "Holiday-e" so went with red and white/cream :) Kinda reminds me of a casual outfit Mrs.Clause would wear. lol

Dress (Plato's Closet - ) Sweater (American Eagle) Stockings (Leg Avenue)
Going to be posting more Holiday stuff since I'm sure nobody has had enough yet. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment