Monday, December 10, 2012

Work it out

Ok, so again with the sucky titles. Picked this one because this outfit is from Friday. I had a half day at work so I went in something that is a casual weekend outfit for me (only more darker) but not very "office appropriate" oooops. Surprisingly no one was really surprised with it. lol

Dress (Plato's Closet - F21) Jackets (F21 & ?) Stockings (Leg Avenue) Boots (Shiek)
Hair Accessories (Mall Kiosk) Bracelets (DIY & Hot Topic)
I really enjoy half days at work. There's always lots to do and not alot of time to do it so the time flies and before you know it it's time to leave/lunch :) After I got off I ended up meeting my good friend Talin for a Bday lunch and a little shopping. We weren't sure what we were going to do before hand (I left it upto the Bday girl) but I ended up really enjoying myself (and hope she did too). Sometimes just shopping with one of your favorite girls is just the way to pass the time and I haven't done anything like that for a while. I also ended up buying some panda gloves/mittens, a white polka dot top and a new pair of stockings <3. Can't wait to use them. Actually doing something on Friday (besides work) made the weekend feel a little longer and who doesn't love that :)








No comments:

Post a Comment