Monday, December 17, 2012

Outfit Post #20

This past weekend was great. So happy I only have to work 4 days this week then get to enjoy a 5 day Holiday weekend. YAY!

This is what I wore Saturday. Wasn't completely happy with how it came out but oh well :)
Btw, took these pictures late at night when I got home so I look kinda blah.
Dress/Undershirts/Tights/Belt (F21) Cardigan (Old Navy) Shoes (Marshalls - Guess)
Me and Adrian ran some errands in the morning (post office/Christmas shopping) then went over to my Big Sister's later to babysit my nephews and niece while her and her husband went to her company X-mas party. Boy was that fun :) We stayed up late watched movies and just hung out. I'm glad my sister trusts us enough that she'll let us watch her kids (especially with Adrian) lol.

Hair Clips (Hobby Lobby) Necklace (F21) Ring (GlamourGeek Boutiq)
Still have nail polish on my fingers because I painted them that night. lol
We got home pretty late and had to be up early the next morning but it was so worth it.
I say this quite alot but I really enjoy hanging out with my family <3

No comments:

Post a Comment