Monday, December 10, 2012

TMI Posts?

I now consider myself a bit of a blog groupie. I follow lots of blogs and love to see what outfits or adventures or sometimes DIY projects other people do. Alot of the blogs I follow are usually so nice and fun and kinda intimidating. These girls seem so cool and beautiful and all those awesome kind of things. I'm very new with all this "girly stuff". I never really wore make up till now (and still can't really put it on very well), I really suck at styling my hair and still have trouble with what seems like teenager problems (like acne).

I am FAR from perfect. I'm clumsy, forgetful and have very low self esteem. All though I'm a "grown up" I find myself still struggling with my internal demons. Sunday was one of THOSE days for me. You know. I think we all get them (maybe some more than others). Although it happens fewer than before, mine usually starts with not finding anything to wear, looking in the mirror hating what you see and then fighting the urge to cry and curl up in a little ball and refusing to leave the house (maybe that's just me). lol

But I'm hoping with this blog I can not only show the good of my life (like outfits & happy moments) but maybe I can also share some of the things that I am insecure with or problems that I may have and try to work through them and maybe get some advice or show things that I tried to help combat these problems. I know this is "somewhere over the rainbow" but life is not always gumdrops and lollipops (though I wish it was) and I don't want anyone to think that people who try to see the best in everything don't have any problems because we are all human and therefore all see some kind of hardships.

I will start the title of these posts with TMI, because let's face it; these topics won't be very glamorous and lots of people would consider them TMI but I feel they are kind of important in this journey to finding me. And who knows maybe someone is going through the same thing and feels no one understands what they're going through. If I could help just one person feel just a little better with it then it would all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment