Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas Eve

This year me and Adrian tried to get all our holiday and grocery shopping for Christmas done early so that we didn't have to venture out of the house on Christmas Eve. And we actually did it :)

Since we were staying in and I knew the next day we'd been running around alot, I decided to try to keep the day pretty lax. I threw on some red and green clothes and finally tried out Usagi's hair. lol


Don't think I will be using my camera for mirror pictures anymore. The phone ones come out better I think; these came out kinda weird.I have no makeup on (although I don't very often) and I need to practice teasing my hair more because I really suck at it (and these buns should be poofier). lol After I had my outfit complete I noticed that this hairstyle with this outfit didn't look very good. Hahaha. Good thing I didn't have to leave the house. Although now I put it on the internet so...

This year really went by quick; and I procrastinated alot! If you've read any of my Holiday related posts you know I love a good excuse to decorate or dress up so the fact that I didn't put up and decorations at my house might have been contributing to why this year didn't seem as festive. So on this day I decided to put up at least some of my decorations, not as much as usual but I at least got up the stockings, Christmas tree & snowflakes :)
I love my Santa picture; made it over 7 years ago. Maybe I should redo a bigger one.
I also really like my snowflakes. I made some these a few years back, but last year me and my friend Talin re-glittered them on both sides and added more. It took a while but I love how sparklely they are. I like to sit and watch the colors as they spin in the air <3

I attempted to take a picture of the sparkle but this picture dosen't do it justice
And our Charlie Brown Christmas tree (since we can't have a real one because of the cats)
Also got around to finishing the gifts I made for my nephews and niece. Zombie Pandas (in their favorite color) and Hello Kitty pins. They liked them :)
And here's a picture of all of our gifts (for other people) that we wrapped. I love wrapping paper and only bought two new rolls this year. Usually I buy more but I tried to contain myself.
We were up late (after midnight so we opened our gifts that night! Me with the gift Adrian got me. He wrapped it all by himself and did a really good job this year. He even added sunglasses to my tag so my penguin was cool :) And it was a laptop! Yay! Now I can blog on my own computer <3 (also got awesome Hello Kitty and Domo socks... I love socks!!!)

Adrian spent the day giving the dogs a haircut so when he was done we put on their holiday Pjs. They actually liked them this year (bought them a few years ago. lol)

This is Kazama . He's our first born and the baddest, but he also loves attention. lol
And this is Kiyami our sweet little girl who is also the police of the house. lol
If she know's you're doing something you shouldn't she will let you know.

I'm falling behind with my posts. Oops. But hope to catch up soon. Christmas is next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment