Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Outfit Post #33

Another short outfit post; hope to catch up soon. I know I say that every time, but for cereal. Going to try scheduling things I need to do at home so I use my time better during the week. I tend to get lazy when I get home and not do anything so the things I should be doing everyday go undone and my list just grows. Maybe if I do that my weekends can be used to be lazy or whatever it is I want to do and not feel guilty or anxious about it <3

Anyways, this is just another casual outfit for the weekend. I'm really enjoying using black and white as an accent then adding in more colors. On this day I used my butterfly dress (yes again) and brought out the black/white, pink & yellow. To help bring out the black and white even more I made a panda pin for my dress. So this outfit is kinda panda-y again. I also wore my panda purse but forgot to wear it for my pictures. Not a big deal since I wear it so often ;P

Shirt/Undershirt (Agaci/F21) Dress (Plato's Closet - F21) Hoodie/Jacket (Sears/F21) Stockings (Sockdreams)
Another outfit I was happy with. Yay! Dressing up is fun ^-^ I'll leave with that then

No comments:

Post a Comment