Monday, February 4, 2013

Outfit Post #28

This is what I wore for the Saturday of Adrian's bday. We were supposed to go see Monster Trucks but alot happened and instead we went to the movies with a couple friend.
 
Was still a great night though since we got to catch up with our friends and finally got to watch a movie in the theater which has been quite a long time. lol.
The movie we watched was D'jango. It was a very good movie but had lots of blood( ゚ Д゚)
 
Top/Skirt/Jacket/Cream Socks (F21) Hair Clips/Bracelet (Hot Topic) Knee Highs (Sock Dreams)
This is one of the first outfits that I got alot of compliments on. I felt so cool (#^.^#) And it as fun mixing the different patterns. I was quite happy with the way everything came out.
I feel like I'm finally starting to get the hang of my style, which is an awesome feeling. Practice makes perfect so I hope I can continue to get the motivation to dress for myself on weekends.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment