Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Outfit Post #32

Will try to keep this short, since I don't have much time to type this up and I'm way behind. lol
 
This is the outfit I wore a few weekends ago. It was a really nice day spent running errands, and that night we met up a friend to celebrate her birthday. We were supposed to go to the zoo (which is why I had to represent the pandas) but we slept in to late as usual. lol
 
Took these around 3 in the morning when I got home so my eyes are very red and tired looking
Hair Bow/Zombie Panda/Panda's Bow/Panda Ring/Koosh Ring (DIY)
Bracelets (HotTopic/Claire's) Earrings (AsianICandy)
Jackets (American Eagle/F21) Undershirt (Wet Seal) Dress/Purse (Ebay - Hell Bunny) Necklace (F21)
Stockings/Socks (Sock Dreams) Shoes (Sheik)
This was another outfit I enjoyed wearing alot. What can I say I love pandas and black/white mixed with other colors. And this dress (as you might know) is a favorite. Might try to make use it in Lolita one day (dreams...)

No comments:

Post a Comment