Monday, January 28, 2013

New Years

This New Years despite us saying we were going to try to make plans, we ended up not
 (because we're big procrastinators >_<)

I did however "plan" my outfit for the night. I combined two of my loves. Stars & Rainbows <3

Unfortunately the weather didn't get my outfit memo, and it rained all day.
And since I didn't want to ruin my fabulous shoes (they're suede) I ended up not wearing it :(
Guess I'll save this outfit for a glamorous night out on the town ;P

This is what I ended up in in the end. Went more casual since we decided on a low key night.

Dress/Top/Jacket (F21) Stockings (Sock Dreams) Leg Warmers (Wet Seal)

Finally wore the skeleton stockings I bought before Halloween. I really like them now; they're so fun <3 I tried to layer up since it had been cold all week and instead it was just muggy, humid and wet. I really need to try to start checking outside before I finalize the outfit I decide to wear. lol

We ended up ringing in the New Year with Adrian's family, and I must say it was a perfect way to do so. Hung out and made lots of memories <3

Our midnight Cheers!
Toast to the New Year! May it be filled with lots of love, laughs and good people. I really feel like this year will even better than last year and I can't wait to see what it has in store for me. I didn't really make a New Year's resolution but I'm going to continue my tradition I started last year and just try to be the Me that I want to be :)  Did you make a resolution or have something you'd like to accomplish this year? Love to hear it...

No comments:

Post a Comment