Sunday, June 23, 2013

AM Friday and Saturday Lolita Coords



Here are the outfits I wore for both days of Anime Matsuri.
As usual I took the pics at the end of the day so I look pretty tired and disheveled. lol
Friday
Went for a bittersweet look. Considering I hadn't been wearing Lolita for too long I don't it's that bad;
 but if I did wear this one again I would probably now make changes to it ^^;

Dress: Handmade (Bought off Etsy)
Top/Jacket: F21
Otks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Angelic Pretty
Headbow: Innocent World
Hehe. Chibi Me <3
My handmade patch to represent HLC. Stole this pic from Visual Heroine. lol
Majority of my accessories are handmade and the rest I got at F21/ Hot Topic/ Ebay
Saturday
Since I was attending the Tea Party I wore something with a more formal feel to it

Dress: Bodyline (bought 2nd hand off EGL Sales)
Socks: Bodyline
Shoes: Secret Shop


And with my awesome star purse that I lusted after for so long <3
I didn't specify all of my accessories (too lazy. lol) but if there is something you'd like to know where I got it from please feel free to ask ^^

That's pretty much it since I already wrote entries about my AM experience so until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment