Thursday, May 9, 2013

Outfit Post #38 & #39

Just a quick post this time. Here are a couple of outfits I wore last month (still catching up ><)
 
Wore this one for some errands. It was a kinda chilly day so I decided to make my outfit more spring-y. Surprisingly we still haven't gotten our complete spring weather yet. 
It hasn't made it up it's mind (hot, cold, windy, rainy!!! Darn You!)
 
Dress: Plato's Closet
Shirt: Agaci
Cardigan: H&M
Socks: Target
Shoes/Purse: Marshall's
Belt-Earrings/Necklace: F21/Sanario
I can't remember where I wore this. lol. Just know it wasn't warm enough without tights :(
Please excuse my expression. I took these sometime in the am (I think around 2 or 3) after a long day.
 
Dress: Plato's Closet - F21
Undershirts: Agaci/F21
Cardigan: H&M
Tights: Clarie's
Socks/Necklace/Earrings: F21
Shoes: Secret Shop
I really enjoy getting all dressed up although at the same time I should probably try to do it more. It takes me forever now so maybe if I do it more I can cut down the time it takes me. Especially my hair grrrr. It takes forever to style. Might just cut a few inches off and see if that helps. Hmmmm... More to think about. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment